Holy

• Updated: Wed, April 02, 2014

• Reported By: Sandpiper — Atlanta Georgia
Adrian Morrison
Nationwide USA

Adrian Morrison Do not walk - RUN AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY - He's a FRAUD and this is a SCAM Atlanta Nationwide

Oh where to start.  Like many others, I too saw the infomerical and ordered the books.  They arrived in a timely manner but I didn't have time to even take them out of the box.  Within days I was getting phone calls about this program but indicated I haven't even read them.

A few months passed and still haven't read the books.  One day recently I received a voicemail at home telling me my time to get involved with the program was running out.  I returned the call - my first mistake - and talked to I think, Tyler.  He passed me off to someone else who really did a sales job on me.  For this portion of my report, long story short, I forked over $999 with $169 per month until $3400 was paid.  I was NEVER told, nor did I receive a copy of the contract, that there was a 3 day right of refusal.

Within days I called with questions and getting answers such as "you have to do all the training first".  The training is horrible as it doesn't teach you one single thing.

I called on March 31, 2014 and spoke to Cody. I told him this was not working for me and that the stress was affecting my health.  The thought of having $169 taken from my account each month at 18% interest - I have A++ credit - sent me over the edge.  Cody was sympathetic and offered to help me get out of this contract.  He then transferred me to Sadie who had to transfer me to a "special customer service" person.

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 I spoke with Alexis (816-581-2528), custome service manager and explained the whole situation again.  In her most snarky of tones, she basically told me I was SOL as I had signed a contract.  In order to get out of it, they would keep my $999 plus charge me 25% of the remaining balance or $600.

I thought seriously about paying the $600 just to be rid of them but now am going to fight this tooth and nail.  I will have no problem reporting them to any and all governmet agencies including the  FTC - which by the way, they touted as having to follow such strick guidelines.

If it seems too good to be true with this company it definitely is.  STAY AWAY!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 05:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adrian-Morrison/nationwide/Adrian-Morrison-Do-not-walk-RUN-AWAY-FROM-THIS-COMPANY-Hes-a-FRAUD-and-this-is-a-SCA-1135581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adrian Morrison