Complaint Review: Adult Friend Finder AdultFriendFinder AFF

• Updated: Wed, February 18, 2009

• Reported By:Frederick Maryland
Adult Friend Finder AdultFriendFinder AFF
Internet U.S.A.

Adult Friend Finder , AdultFriendFinder, AFF Personal attacks without provocation Palo Alto Internet

*Consumer Comment: Alt's Abuse department is abusive

*Consumer Suggestion: IF you are married

I'm not having ALL the problems that people have with this site, although I'm sure given time I will.
I met my husband on this site 3 years ago and am happy for that.

My problem is, I got hate mail related to someone I know because of the "friends network" feature which I now have hidden and now I am getting hate blogged to death.
The person/persons who are blogging about me have a freakish amound of info about things I have said, things I NEVER said to them and certainly never posted or talked about. It's quite disturbing.

I read on one site someone posted that they have "webmasters" that can change or remove winks, change your emails and I'm sure read them too. I'm almost thinking of cancelling my membership, my only problem is these bastards have a corner on the market.
I complain to the "customer service" department..ok i call it the "customer disservice" department. They refuse to do anything about these a-holes.

Again, I had no prior contact with these hate bloggers, they contacted me and they are in a different city!
The only thing customer service will do is suspend or remove the offenders profile (if you phone and bitch enough) and then of course that person is back with a new profile the same day.

Lizz11
Frederick, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2009 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Adult-Friend-Finder-AdultFriendFinder-AFF/internet/Adult-Friend-Finder-AdultFriendFinder-AFF-Personal-attacks-without-provocation-Palo-Al-417137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Adult Friend Finder AdultFriendFinder AFF

Alt's Abuse department is abusive

AUTHOR: Tiredkitten - (U.S.A.)

Be grateful that alt's abuse department has assisted you somewhat in covering up and/or getting rid of the information you don't want exposed. Be aware they may quit helping you at any time as that is what has happened to me and others.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

IF you are married

AUTHOR: D K - (U.S.A.)

then why do you need the site still? If you are getting hate mail, cancel your account. period.