restaurant

• Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: Stephanie — San Diego California
Advance Cash Legal Services
202 Independence Ave, Washington , Dist of Columbia USA

Advance Cash Legal Services Adavnce Cash They are threatening me by saying they are going to tell my employer and manager Washington District of Columbia

I was sent an email stating that they had tried to reacch me for many days and I never retruned there calls so they want my attorney to call them or otherwise our next notifications would give to your employer and you rmanager would be infor regarding the same with the legal subpoena and legal notice, according tp FDCPA chapter 13 c rule 15.

This is thelast and final notification from our end call us back and look for the legal department.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advance-Cash-Legal-Services/Washington-Dist-of-Columbia-20201/Advance-Cash-Legal-Services-Adavnce-Cash-They-are-threatening-me-by-saying-they-are-going-1095575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advance Cash Legal Services