stuck

Complaint Review: Advance Telecom Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, November 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 18, 2008

• Reported By:Glen Mississippi
Advance Telecom Inc.
sales@unlimited.com Nationwide United Kingdom

Advance Telecom Inc. Paid $49.99/3 YR VIP Membership, charged to my paypal, suppose to send e-mail information, never came. I became leary when I received confirmation of payment from paypal that said recipient of payment is non-US verified. Internet

I was trying to download adobe flash player on 11-17-08 and came across Advance Telecom Inc, with a offer for download and 3 year VIP membership. I paid $ 49.96 via PayPal.
A welcome and thank you came up on the screen immediately with a username and password with a note that I would receive a email confirmation and detailed information.
Did not receive the email but the PayPal transaction went through with speed. Also a note at the bottom of the welcome states my IP address has been logged for acceptance of their terms and conditons previously stated in their sign up process. I don't recall seeing this!
I am going to notifiy PayPal, I have been ripped off!

Patricia
Glen, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2008 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advance-Telecom-Inc/nationwide/Advance-Telecom-Inc-Paid-49993-YR-VIP-Membership-charged-to-my-paypal-suppose-to-sen-1034210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advance Telecom Inc.