Complaint Review: Advantage Capital and ephone telecom

• Submitted: Tue, August 06, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, September 09, 2002

• Reported By:Ridgecrest ca
Advantage Capital and ephone telecom
502 N. Division St, Carson City, Nevada 89701 carson city, Nevada U.S.A.

Advantage Capital Benefits; dirty ripoff thieves & liars. Carson City, Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK, I DID

I gave authorization to this company for 99.95 pending authorization & approval of a credit card and cell phone. The company charged me an additional 59.59 for set up fees that were not disclosed to me during the sale and exchanged my information with another company whom authorized a debit for a home owners security system and I am a renter! I was able to have my bank stop the fees for the security system, but have been unable to get my 99.95 and 59.95 refunded to me.

I feel that is is not right for companys to get away with this! After several calls to advantage capital they assured me that they would look into this and return my fees - but I have yet to hear from this company.

DJ
Ridgecrest, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2002 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advantage-Capital-and-ephone-telecom/carson-city-Nevada-89701/Advantage-Capital-Benefits-dirty-ripoff-thieves-liars-Carson-City-Nevada-26251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage Capital and ephone telecom

#1 Consumer Suggestion

YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK, I DID

AUTHOR: Rochelle - ()

I had the identical thing happen. I first found the site online for my state's Attourney General. They have a page to make a complaint. I did this.

Next I found the Better Business Bureau online and did the same thing. Within 3 months tops I got all these 3 companies- Ephone, Homeowners Security or whatever their name was AND Advantage Capital to return all the money to the account ( my bank account) the debited it from.

Just take the simple 2 regular complaint steps
above and I was so happy it worked. It was the pitts though for those 3 months getting bounced checks because this money was being withdrawn without my consent or real knowlege. I complained to these 2 bureaus under the topic
of FRAUDULANT or MISLEADING SELLING PRACTICES