Complaint Review: Affordable auto repair Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, May 13, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: Bjangles — Fort Collins Colorado
Affordable auto repair Inc.
1015 S. Shields Fort Collins, Colorado USA

Affordable auto repair Inc. These guys can't even do a timing belt! Fort Collins Colorado

I took my 2002 mazda protege to these bozos for a timing belt, well 20,000 miles later my engine sounded like it had a bag of marbles rolling around inside. I did not want to take it back to these idiots so I went to a reputable shop with real mechanics, (not a bunch of little kids running around) they ended up doing the complete job over and found several missing bolts around the belt tensioner and a couple of other things they messed up. If I had not taken my car in when I did I could have ruined the motor completely. They charges me $715.. Affordable charged $1050.00  $50.00 more than the mazda dealer would have charged me! Here's where it got ugly, I went to talk to the owner Justin to tell him what happened and could he give me an adjustment to offset the money I paid to the legit shop, he said no that's not our policy take me to court, I said no problem I'll just see you on facebook, that set him off, what a douchebag, he started yelling and got right in my face and every other word was f--- go ahead take me to court I don't give a f---  he even spit on me while he was screaming like a little school girl 6" from my face with his panties caught on the swingset, then screams at the top of his lungs get the f--- off my property, c'mon is that anyway to act as an owner?  What an A HOLE! I kid you not!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Affordable-auto-repair-Inc/Fort-Collins-Colorado-80521/Affordable-auto-repair-Inc-These-guys-cant-even-do-a-timing-belt-Fort-Collins-Colorad-1050726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Affordable auto repair Inc.