Complaint Review: African Mango XT

• Updated: Thu, October 17, 2013

• Reported By: Dorothy — Sparta Tennessee
African Mango XT
, Select State/Province USA

African Mango XT I paid for a sample order of African Mango and Cleanser. Then I look at my bank account and they tak Failed to return full refund. internet purcha

Like I said in the previous comments. African Mango XT, took out 139.57 out of my account, I calle them to get my money refunded, they have not done that and I am not getting any product from them. I told them to cancel and refund my money, Michael  support rep said they could give me 30% as a refund, I have not even gotten that either.  Whats the hold up in getting my refund and I think it should be the whole amount 139.57 since I cancelled and not getting any product from them.

When I did get my sample one of the bottle had the seal tore off of it. No one should have to pay for pills, medicine that someone else opened.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2013 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/African-Mango-XT-/Select-StateProvince/African-Mango-XT-I-paid-for-a-sample-order-of-African-Mango-and-Cleanser-Then-I-look-at-1092677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on African Mango XT