• Report: #191984

• Submitted: Wed, May 17, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, May 17, 2006

• Reported By:Bridgeport Connecticut
Agent Travel Network
3993 Tyrone Blvd Ste. 608-182 St. Petersburg, FL 33709 St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Agent Travel Network And TeleflixAgent Travel Network Dishonest Company ripoff honest hard working citizens. St. Petersburg Florida

I am having the same problems with this company. I wasn't aware that since October they were taking money from my account. I wasn't aware until April that I was being charged 49.95 for teleflix and 19.95 for the travel network. I received no other notification other than the first letter I received. I called to cancel and later on found out there was three different numbers I had to call in order to cancel.

I never used any of the services. I have been getting the run around from both companies now. I really have no other options. Is there something that I can do. I have founght a war for this country in Iraq. I did not go all the way over there to come home and still get freedoms and liberties violated.
I will not stop until something is done...

Tameka
Bridgeport, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2006 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Agent-Travel-Network/St-Petersburg-Florida-33709/Agent-Travel-Network-And-TeleflixAgent-Travel-Network-Dishonest-Company-ripoff-honest-har-191984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Agent Travel Network