controlling

Complaint Review: Ahzii. consulting group Rodney izea. swinton

• Submitted: Thu, April 03, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, April 03, 2014

• Reported By: consumer — Atlanta Georgia
Ahzii. consulting group Rodney izea. swinton
4465 Ford place Snellville, Georgia USA

Ahzii. consulting group Rodney izea. swinton Ahzii media group .. The claim to get you loans and clean your credit Snellville Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Food For Thought

*Consumer Comment: Good Luck on That!

*Author of original report: I am a man not his ex anything except ex client

*Author of original report: I am a 56 yr old male not a female ex girlfriend

*Consumer Comment: This claim is false , Please do not believe nothing this woman says

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Ahzii Consulting Group

They asked you to get a equifax.3n1 account ..so they can view your credit .promise to remove everything. .they use your information to get other things and charge u for services that are illegal to do ..they use fake names. And They Have No Office ..The So Called Owner Is A Broke Fraud Living Off His Family ..I paid 3000.  To Become A Victim Of Identity Theft

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ahzii-consulting-group-Rodney-izea-swinton/Snellville-Georgia/Ahzii-consulting-group-Rodney-izea-swinton-Ahzii-media-group-The-claim-to-get-you-lo-1136156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ahzii. consulting group Rodney izea. swinton

Food For Thought

AUTHOR: China Doll LZ - ()

I would like to add a comment to this original post, I would hope that after searching google, bing, BBB, Attorney General or Sites that help us be a more educated consumer that you realize that all you can find about this company or owner is this 1 complaint.  NOW, I must say this is outstanding, I am a business owner and have been for a number of years,  and I would say this is a man one can trust! I personally have known him since 2008 YES, I am a ex girl friend However, This man has been doing business in Georgia for 17years. and for this to be the only posting stating something that is very hard to believe I would challenege your senses in letting this discourage you from any business dealings with Rodney ( IZEA ) Swinton. If you elect to work with him or his company you will find a very hard working dedicated man that always gives 100 percent. I have known about this posting for several months and it has litterally ate away at me. Reading the complaint and the comments..  I do not benefit at all by posting my comment but I was involved with him for the past almost 7yrs. ( personally ) and I personally watched him dedicated himself 100 percent to every project.  AND IF HE DID MEET ANYONE AT STARBUCKS ITS BECAUSE HE LOVES COFFEE. I wish him the best of luck in all of his business ventures.  Please be advised you would be lucky to experience his drive, intellect, and dedication.. you want a job done he is your man.  and I do not believe this posting was done by a angry ex because that ex would have posted in 2007 before I came into the picture, I do believe that its alot of people that hate to see another man or woman acheive greatness and therefore these type of isolated postinging appear.

Lisa M..

Zae Kill them show them what is means to be a " SWINTON"  LZ for life...

Good Luck on That!

AUTHOR: Leona Smith - ()

In my opnion , I have nothing but great things to say about Ahzii Consulting. Regardless if this post is from a man or a woman. This type of transaction is very out of character. Im glad that Ahzii Consulting wil go through the proper channels to investigate this matter.

I am a man not his ex anything except ex client

AUTHOR: consumer - ()

I am a 56yr. Black man that is very married to a woman .Please get your facts right

I am a 56 yr old male not a female ex girlfriend

AUTHOR: consumer - ()

I am a 56yr.old male happily married. So Please Get Your facts right mr.ceo.and. consumer.mr.ceo where is your office ? We met at Starbucks all 3 times..offer me my money back

This claim is false , Please do not believe nothing this woman says

AUTHOR: Leona Smith - ()

Please, Do not believe anything this woman says. This is a woman scorned! We love Ahzii Consulting. If you go to the website ahziiconsulting.com you notice that they DO NOT handle any credit. They are a Marketing Consulting company. I just happened to google ahzii consulting , I saw this and couldnt believe it! I was like what they do and read this LIE. Please if you have any current business dealings. DO NOT use this BULLS*** to deter you away with dealing with Ahzii Consulting. THis is a group of hardworking Brothers that deserve the world. They work so hard to please and help their clients. ALL THESE CLAIMS ARE COMPLETELY FALSE. I hope that his company file suit against this lying ass women and hire a great PR for damage control. I am sorry that the owner ever met this b****. Yall know there is some crazy woman out here but if you can believe anything else. This WOMAN IS A SCHIZOPHRENIC!!!!!

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Ahzii Consulting Group

AUTHOR: CEO Ahzii Consulting Group - ()

This is completely a false report given by a angry X girlfriend that's is using these tactics to harm my business after i refuse to deal with her any longer. We don't do credit repair!! We are a marketing and media company and we have great references from our clients.

I'm posting this rebuttal for the purpose the lives of our employees are at stake. I want to personally apologize to our associates and clients, for allowing my personal problems to effect our business reputation.

Again this is a completely bogus report and it's a shame that this person would use this tactic. I have had to file a restraining order because she won't stop harassing me and my partners.

Ahzii Consulting Group has never ripped off anyone and never stole anyone's identity. To my team and associates I will do all I can to preserve our good name and continue to move us forward with honesty and integrity..