Complaint Review: Air 7 Seas Transport Logistics

• Submitted: Sun, December 07, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 08, 2009

• Reported By:brooklyn New York
Air 7 Seas Transport Logistics
1815 Houret Court Milpitas, CA 95035-6823 USA Milpitas, California U.S.A.

Air 7 Seas Air7seas.com Air7seas.us Surya Dhamija Air 7 Seas Transport Logistics Almost two years have passed and 144 boxes of all my goods have never been delivered San Jose, CAMilpitas California

*UPDATE Employee: False reporting by Mendel

I am not sure where to begin. We can start with the reassuring phone calls, "being that we are in the business for so many years you have no need to worry we will have your things brought door to door", but when shipping to Mexico there are all the concerns of paperwork, customs and delivery. And to that they responded "the next time you should hear from us is when we have the delivery truck heading to your home.

One of the reasons we chose Air7seas scam company, is because they assured me that they will handle it all from a to z. As it turns out once i paid them in full the close to $3000 they inform me that they can not deal with the customs because it is a very complicated process, but what am i to do now that my stuff are already in Mexico and i have no access to them, I am then told that for another several thousand dolors they can hire a customs agent for me to get my stuff moving to its final destination.

Now taking care of all the customs work was included in the first price that i had already paid, but they found the right candidate to scam, me that is, with very little knowledge of the system.

As soon as we can get an audio load on here, i will play a recorded conversation i had with the manager of the company where he tells me to bribe a customs agent, which could land me in jail. But there is a lot more coming.

Now three months after the guaranteed arrival date of my stuff, Air7seas has no apology, rather they are soliciting me for more money.

But we will not rest until every one of our items are handed over to us. We will soon include names of people that collaborated in this scam.

Mendel d
brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2008 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Air-7-Seas-Transport-Logistics/Milpitas-California-95035/Air-7-Seas-Air7seascom-Air7seasus-Surya-Dhamija-Air-7-Seas-Transport-Logistics-Almost-398851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Air 7 Seas Transport Logistics

False reporting by Mendel

AUTHOR: Air7seas - (U.S.A.)

Mr Mendel reporting in this website is completely wrong.

Our attorney "Roberts & Kehagiaras " and Mr Mendels attorneys " Andrew M Cuomo have discussed this issue and have informed Mr Mendel to submit the necessary documents for customs in Mexico to clear his goods. Till today no documents has been submitted for Customs clearance.

Milpitas, California