Complaint Review: All American Direct & My Distant Networks, Dish Network

AllAmericanDirect.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-6505396
  • Web:
  • Category: Cable TV

All American Direct & My Distant Networks Double Billing, Dish Network Scam Artists Internet

*Consumer Comment: DBA all American Direct

All American Direct and My Distant Networks, a Subsidiary are advertised on the Dish Network channel lineup as a source for Distant Channels you may be able to add to your channel lineup for Satellite TV. All American Direct also sells Electronics and has been the subject of many complaints on the BBB website.

I subscribed to thier distant channel service with auto billing to my Discover Card. After a few months of routine billing I didn't check too closely - My Bad - and I finally woke up to the fact they had charged me a second charge of 8.97 every month in addition to the agreed charges for a service of about 13.50. They got away with this for nearly a year.

It took another 3 months of very frequent calls to get the extra charges stopped and another 2 months to get the first account cancelled and all charges stopped. They claimed that somehow unexplained - I had 2 accounts and the second set of charges could not be refunded because it was too confusing to issue refunds. Thier words. I spoke with many supervisors and representatives for Distant Networks some of whom hung up on me.

Several Promises to pay were made but of course in the end they just said too bad but it sucks to be you. All American Direct and Dish Network both disavow any connection with them so they just continue on with noone to answer to.

My Distant Networks are simply scammers, affiliated with a Questionable company which is All American Direct.
Buyer Beware and watch your Credit for sneak charges. Don't expect to ever be refunded any money ever - for anything.

Speedster
Avery, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2009 10:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/All-American-Direct-My-Distant-Networks-Dish-Network/internet/All-American-Direct-My-Distant-Networks-Double-Billing-Dish-Network-Scam-Artists-Intern-412708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on All American Direct & My Distant Networks, Dish Network

DBA all American Direct

AUTHOR: Jose - ()

I've been a customer of All American Direct and because of these allegations I'm without my long distant channels! I've had only a minor issue and that is no High Definition for my long distant channels. Other than that I pay a year in advance with not problems and interruptions. Now thanks to some whiners I no longer have my channels! Thanks alot!!