ALLIANCE ACQUISITIONS ASSOCIATES IS DOOMED!!!Word is out Folks!!!! It is all true, all you are reading has been verified by the corp. office... go ahead call them, ask for just about anyone you have dealt with in the past and they have all been let go or resigned as of today, they may tell you they are unavailable but you will never speak with them again, just the left over scraps that still ignorantly believe that R.H. will keep his head above water after this week and his empty promises to all that have been in his following.
ALL PAYROLL HAS BOUNCED since last week, the account has been cleaned out and X-Employees are scavanging around looking for jobs...hopefully honest jobs staying away from this mud sliding industry.
Your money is gone and you will never see it unless you run into the owner on a beach far far away and he offers to buy you a drink...or something? He has not only scammed you but all that have worked with Alliance Aquisitions Associates.
But make a note to yourself to spread the word to watch out for SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYSTS who come to see you, they have no training on how to sell your business, they are salemen at the best trained in how to get you to give them money,and cannot guantee you anything. They are handsomly rewarded for either getting a check or CC # from you. It is said that the company makes no money off the valuation.... UNTRUE.. it is said the analyst makes no money from collecting money from you...UNTRUE... Almost HALF of your money is given to your analyst the other half goes into a cheap valuation and then lining the owners pocket.
This has been ONE HUGE SCAM! and WATCH OUT there are new companies (SEARCH FIRMS working FOR BUYERS) being started up that are doing the same thing claiming to try and sell your business with a purchase of a expensive valuation. (maybe their names will start popping up here) An important ingredient to sell your business is working with a licensed Broker...guess what, they JUST got one a few months ago afer 1 1/2 yrs in business.
Everyone in this industry knows each other because they have all worked together at one time or another and got greedy and started up their own company doing the same thing with a diffirent claim."we will do it the right way", WEll heads up guys... the right way is not ripping off honest Americans while paying the anaylst enough to keep his mouth shut and bank account full, getting him/her use to a healthy lifestyle so he cant afford to quit while you are getting rich
Your Analyst made in the tune of 200-500k per year knowingly or unknowingly ripping you off.
SPREAD THE WORD TO YOUR LOCAL PAPERS IN THE OPEN FORUM to never give money to a company like this.
The plug is being pulled!
The truth shall Set you Free or land you in jail which ever comes first!
i.e. how is works
1. AAA gets your info from marketing company
2. AAA sends your private info to a Appt. Setter
3. Appt Setter calls you and gathers info to make sure you qualify (only requirements...are you available for the appt date) but they gather lots of info for credibility also making sure you have no financial problems
4. Info given to Analyst
5. He calls you and verifies you want to sell your business and confirms date and time
6. He shows up.. tells you your financials wont justify your asking price but guarantees a buyer if you get a 3rd party valuation by someone like Pricewaterhouse, if AAA accepts your business (note...they accept all business's that have the funds for valuation)
7. He takes your money, tells you he is just a numbers guy as an independant business analyst, mails money to corp office
8. you received a call letting you know you were accepted by the review commitee (whoever it is that gets your file that day)
9. your busines has a pretty profile written about it then is listed for sale on a free website and on theirs
10. your money is put in the bank and then 40-45% is given to analyst small amount to valuation company, small amount to the appt setter, small amount to office staff the rest to the owner
11.you get a nice valuation in the mail telling your your business is worth more than it proably is (part of the selling ploy to get you to purchase your valuation)
12. if you are lucky you will be contacted by a maybe qualified buyer (this is someone who is just inquiering about your business and may not even really want to buy)however this fulfills their obligation accourding to the contract.
13 you receive a letter listing a funding source telling you not to contact the corp office.
14 you get pissed and listed a complaint on ripoffreport.com
screaming for somwone to help.
X-employee of alliance