Complaint Review: Alliance Law Center - Cameron Edwards - Justan Ryan

• Updated: Fri, October 02, 2009

• Reported By: Tammy — Madera California USA
Alliance Law Center - Cameron Edwards - Justan Ryan
600 B Street, Suite 2000 San Diego, California United States of America

Alliance Law Center - Cameron Edwards - Justan Ryan ALC total rip off, all persons associated with this company are thieves. ALC never intended to help me they just wanted my money. $3,000 worth. San Diego, California

I hired Alliance Law Center to help me get a modification on my home mortgage. Traci Billock took my case. She verified with their lawyers and told me that yes they could help me in my situation. I paid them $3,000 in Dec. of 2008.

After been passed from attorney Ahren A. Tiller to attorney Justin Ryan and then final attorney Cameron Edwards, nothing was accomplished. of course there were other person involved like Jeff Rider and Melva Armendariz.

I requested a refund of my money 07/22/09. I was told that my case would be reviewed and that a refund of my $3,000 less some fees would be forth coming. Well it is now 10/02/09 and Alliance Law Center is insolvent.

It seems to me that ALC never intended to refund my money. Cameron Edwards states in a letter that ALC did all they could to secure a modification for their clients. I say B.S. my lender informed me that the only communication they had with ALC was a request for information form received 03/09 nothing else.

Alliance Law Center and it's attorneys are a complete rip off. I think that these attorneys should be held accountable - Cameron Edwards - Justin Ryan - Ahren A. Tiller.

Hopefully these attorneys will not open up another business and start ripping off other people under a new name. I hope something can be done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2009 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Law-Center-Cameron-Edwards-Justan-Ryan/San-Diego-California-92101/Alliance-Law-Center-Cameron-Edwards-Justan-Ryan-ALC-total-rip-off-all-persons-associ-503407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Law Center - Cameron Edwards - Justan Ryan

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC