Complaint Review: Allstate Financial Services INC

• Updated: Sat, September 26, 2009

• Reported By: fran — yuma Arizona USA
Allstate Financial Services INC
1050 e flamingo rd #e320 las vegas, Nevada United States of America

Allstate Financial Services INC submitting an electronic check las vegas, Nevada

This company sent an electronic  check thru to my bank for $300.00. I now have bouncers out & live on  a very small income from the goverment.I called the company & was put on hold for a total of 33 min. They have said i gave permission which i did not. I talked with the manager named Ray & he was so rude & said he did this because i gave hot checkes, i tried to tell him that was not so as my bank would be charging me for bouncers as they are now.      I have had my account with my bank for many years & have never bounced one before. He hung up on me a total of 3 times. I called corporate & a man named Jason said he would get to the bottom of this & return it as he could see no authorization  from me. I then called back & talked to Shaun & he said i had a poor memory but that it would take 3 to 5 days for the return of the money.Ray would keep hanging up, so i got Shaun.      It is now 7 days & still no refund. I called back at 4pm on Friday but they would not give me a # for corporate(i had lost the #)Said i would have to call back Monday!     I am frantic now as i will not be able to pay my rent. I am a senior citizen with a heart problem. I have told my children if i have a heart attack over this to call dateline & to file charges.   I hope someone will put a stop to these people in this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2009 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allstate-Financial-Services-INC/las-vegas-Nevada-89119/Allstate-Financial-Services-INC-submitting-an-electronic-check-las-vegas-Nevada-500869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allstate Financial Services INC