Complaint Review: Alpha Red Inc

• Submitted: Thu, September 11, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, September 11, 2008

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
Alpha Red Inc
www.registrycleanerxp.com , Texas U.S.A.

Alpha Red Inc Said they would e-mail me with further information on the order. Never recieved. Houston Texas

I was ordering their registry cleaner. I filled out the order form along with me credit card number. They e=mailed that further information would be e-mailed to me.

My computer was attacked and could not finish the order and down-load.

I waited for their e-mail which was never recieved.
They did charge my card card for $49.90, though. My bank statement says so.

They send out viruses to get people to buy their trash so they can rip you off.

I can do without their registry cleaner..

I ordered a registry cleaner from www.registrycleanerxp.com on the internet.
I filled out the information require on their order form. The order form give the price and I submitted my credit card information to complete the order. They said they would e-mail further information so I could download the order.

My computer became unusable, so I waited for their e-mail which never was recieved.

I got my bank statement today which showed they charged my account.

No e-mail has been recieved as of yet. This occurred on 8/8/08 which give they too much time.

Frank
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2008 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alpha-Red-Inc/Texas/Alpha-Red-Inc-Said-they-would-e-mail-me-with-further-information-on-the-order-Never-recie-372104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alpha Red Inc