Complaint Review: Alpine Access

• Reported By: OhappyDay — Charlotte North Carolina
Alpine Access
Denver, Colorado United States of America

Alpine Access microsoft xbox fired Denver, Colorado

I thought Alpine Access was legit, I was so excited to finally have found a job working from home.  It did sound way too good to be true.  But I got my computer, got signed intot he training classes. etc etc Everything seemed perfect, until I finished training and went off into production. I noticed that the calls all seemed to fake.  I noticed that I'd hear the same voices from callers. It just seemed so set up.  I don't know what the point of this is and why they would do this. Hire people and treat them like crap. I got some horrible calls. And then I noticed some suspiciousness with my times.  Every day I worked I'd see at least 20-40 mins off. I also noticed they changed my schedule.  Occasionally I would be ignored...almost like it was intentional.  One day I tried to log in and wasn't able to. It was a password issue and I lost 2 days of work because of it.  Also after that week I was pulled aside and was accused of accessing an account I was not suppose to.  So Microsoft was investigating me. i was supposedly in training when this happened. So then a week later they told me I was fired because of it. They would not show me proof of the fact. I wouldnt trust this company.. they're a little sketchy. A month and half of being hired they laid ALOT of people off. Be careful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alpine-Access/Denver-Colorado-80203/Alpine-Access-microsoft-xbox-fired-Denver-Colorado-1035567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alpine Access