Complaint Review: Alternative Financing

• Submitted: Tue, August 24, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 24, 2004

• Reported By:Fuquay Varina North Carolina
Alternative Financing
565 Cedar Road Suite 1 Chesapeake, Virginia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-325-0052
  • Web:
  • Category: tempdir

Alternative Financing ripoff Financing Alternatives Inc Chesapeake Virginia

This company claims to be Christian based but has continuously removed their payment of $41.05 weekly numerous times causing my account a $32. nsf charge to my account. I had made 11 of the 13 consecutive payments for shipping of my computer. When I requested shipment of the computer they said they didnt have all my paperwork to deduct the amount for the computer payment.

I refaxed the information to them . It took numerous more weeks before they would verify they had received confirmation. I had an nsf charge on my account which entitled them to not send the computer as promised until it was paid in full. I asked them to stop deducting the payment from my account . Thus far they have taken close to $800 dollars from my account with a balance of close to $1400.00 balance due.

For a period of several weeks we had our family in crisis and were financially devestated. After asking them to again stop removing the payment from my account it was still done. Sporadically . This caused my account to actually be closed as my financial institution could not stop the payments either. They said I had to do it through them. When my account was re opened again they began taking the payments out of my account. Do Not do business with these people they have no intentions of ever send you your computer and do not care of your circumstances either.

Fuquay Varina, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2004 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alternative-Financing/Chesapeake-Virginia-23322/Alternative-Financing-ripoff-Financing-Alternatives-Inc-Chesapeake-Virginia-105112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alternative Financing