Complaint Review: American Cash Awards - Family Subscriptions

• Submitted: Wed, January 28, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 29, 2009

• Reported By:Long Beach California
American Cash Awards - Family Subscriptions
17301 W. Colfax Avenue, Suite 409 Golden, Colorado U.S.A.

American Cash Awards - Family Subscriptions I agree with Cherie Golden Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Was almost ripped of today!

Re: Report# 416793

I agree with Cherie of San Diego that American Cash Awards is a ripoff which I had a feeling they were even as I wrote the check. Because of Cherie's complaint, I issued a stop payment on my check. It would have cost me $20, but I would have paid that as a matter of principle; however, my bank was nice enough not to charge me. I also called the phone number and received the same recording so, obviously, this is their MO.

Marilyn
Long Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2009 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Cash-Awards-Family-Subscriptions/Golden-Colorado-80401/American-Cash-Awards-Family-Subscriptions-I-agree-with-Cherie-Golden-Colorado-417274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Cash Awards - Family Subscriptions

Was almost ripped of today!

AUTHOR: Cinnamon - (U.S.A.)

Two men came seperatley within 2 hrs of each other and we got subscriptions from both as soo as the 2nd one left we got suspicious and looked online. Found all these reports and my husband took off after them, we got our checks back after being called racist and being cursed out. They move slowly through apartments trying to get enough money as possible. they spent at least 3 hrs in our small complex alone so if you happen to read these reports shortly after they leave chase them down and get your money back it seems the only solution!