Complaint Review: American Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Sat, June 21, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, June 21, 2003

• Reported By:Abilene Texas
American Credit Solutions
4618 N. Hale ST. Ste 102 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

American Credit Solutions Liars, Thieves, and Cons Tampa Florida

American Credit Solutions seemed to be a dream come true. With a large family and little money, this seemed to be the way to go at Christmas time.

My account was debited $200.00 for a credit card. I recieved a packet instead. We were told that we had to establish credit through their catalog first.

I made an order. $150.00 dolars later, I found out I had been ripped off. I never received any of the items ordered, and my family had no Christmas.

May God Bless Them the way they blessed us.

Abilene, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2003 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Credit-Solutions/Tampa-Florida-33614/American-Credit-Solutions-Liars-Thieves-and-Cons-Tampa-Florida-1029853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Credit Solutions