Complaint Review: American Financial Strategies, Inc

• Submitted: Wed, May 13, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 13, 2009

• Reported By:Vienna Virginia
American Financial Strategies, Inc
131 Calle Iglesia, Suite 120 San Clemente, California U.S.A.

American Financial Strategies, Inc Fraudulant Data- High Networth Investors/Clients that don't have any wealth! San Clemente California

My contract and emails said $25M net wealth and the ages would be between 80-85. These two filters and the warm connection your clients/investors are why I bought this mailer from American Financial Strategies / American Information Strategies, Inc. I had to get Don Westover to revise the contract to include this information before I would accept it. I can get Experian data for this age range and sort it against home values greater than $1M and get roughly the same people at 4.5 cents a name. I was told that American Financial Strategies / American Information Strategies, Inc. was really looking at this effort as a way of finding liquidity for your clients and that American Financial Strategies / American Information Strategies, Inc. was really looking to make money from them by reinvesting the payouts. I talked to Don Westover about American Financial Strategies / American Information Strategies, Inc. being a Broker/Dealer for my Variable policy settlements, since you have to have a Broker/dealer clear the commissions. He told me that he talked to you and that you weren't interested at this time, but that we could talk about it again in a few months. I was sold on how this mailer/offering would be integrated into your monthly investor newsletter and that each one of these people would receive an email about the mailer just prior to it reaching them. The incorrect email that was supposedly sent in advance of my mailer had the name Unique Settlements on it, not Settlement Funding LLC. I've never seen a newsletter to date and you're not a broker/dealer.

Ripped off
Vienna, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2009 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Financial-Strategies-Inc/San-Clemente-California-92672/American-Financial-Strategies-Inc-Fraudulant-Data-High-Networth-InvestorsClients-that-d-451678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Financial Strategies, Inc