Complaint Review: American Home Mortgage Servicing Corp./Option One Mortgage Corp.

• Submitted: Thu, January 15, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 15, 2009

• Reported By:oakton Virginia
American Home Mortgage Servicing Corp./Option One Mortgage Corp.
PO Box 631730 Irving, Texas U.S.A.

American Home Mortgage Servicing Corp./Option One Mortgage Corp. UN AMERICAN>RUDE< NASTY, Unwilling to work with anything or anybody, dishonest. un Irving Texas

My husband and myself were pressured into a sub-prime loan because we trusted mortgage brokers. We wound up trasfered to Option One who has become American Home servicing. We have had so many problems since 2005 I don't know where to begin. 1. payments not being applied correctly, unexpalined fees added. Adding hazard insurance, for 8,000.00 + dollars reporting payments late when they were not. They will not give you a name when you talk to them and the only number that you can get is the main number that transfers you to a call center in INDIA where the reps are rude nasty and barly speak english. They do not understand alot of our terms.

They tried to forclose on us today. But my attorney found out that they had not followed procedure. But the process will start again on the 22nd. I have been approved for the Hope for Homeowners program and am working to pay them with a FHA Approved Loan that I have been approved for but they will not talk to Lend American told them they would rather have the property.

I need People to conact their news stations and papers, thier congressmen and senators and all representatives. The more bad press they get they will have to listen. This can help everybody that has a beef with them But Time is not on any of our sides we need to do it NOW!!!! you can get addresss and phone numbers of all your reps online. Now is the time for Change if we don't help make it happen Who will. They are in India-- they don't care.

oakton, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2009 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Home-Mortgage-Servicing-CorpOption-One-Mortgage-Corp/Irving-Texas-75063-1730/American-Home-Mortgage-Servicing-CorpOption-One-Mortgage-Corp-UN-AMERICANRUDE-NASTY-412424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Home Mortgage Servicing Corp./Option One Mortgage Corp.