Complaint Review: American International Inc

17 Richmond Street London,, Ontario Canada
  • Phone: 647-894-7739
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

American International Inc I received notification in the mail that I won a Shoppers Lottery from shopping in either Walmart, Sears or K mart. I was sent a check for 4,700 to cover governmant bond costs. London, Ontario, Canada

*Consumer Comment: It is a scam!!!!

I recived notification I had won 200,00. in a shoppers lottery iin either Sears, Kmart or Walmart. I was sent a check for 4700 to cover governmanet bond costs. I called a lady by the name of Kim White and I mentioned this did not seem legitimate to me but she insisted it was. She told me to put the check in my checking account and wait ubntil it cleared and then withdraw 2980 and western untion it to a man name brent nelson. it just so happens my husband works for sears and they are investing this matter also.

Gail
ridgefield, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2008 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-International-Inc/London-Ontario-H3C-4W7/American-International-Inc-I-received-notification-in-the-mail-that-I-won-a-Shoppers-Lotte-384867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American International Inc

It is a scam!!!!

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Shredded the "check" and be glad you didn't deposit it
If you did well you are in for a world of hurt