Complaint Review: American Laser Skincare

• Updated: Sat, September 24, 2011

• Reported By: Patty — SUNRISE Florida United States of America
American Laser Skincare
FT LAUDERDALE, Florida United States of America

American Laser Skincare 3 MONTHS AND STILL CANT GET A REFUND OF DEPOSIT FT LAUDERDALE, Florida

I am an African American female who was seeking laser hair removal.  I went to American Laser Skincare in Ft Lauderdale because they were running a buy one get one special. After going in the same Saturday I called, I wanted some time to think about it and to do some research on this type of laser on black skin.  I was told that the special was effective only up to that day and if I made a deposit and changed my mind I could request a refund promptly.

Needless to say two days after I read some reviews and decided to go get my money back.  The rep that handled my case when I went in was very nasty and told me she would have to get back to me as to the return policy.  I kept calling for three days until she took my call and started processing my refund.  I asked her how long this takes, she said she dont know but she would imagine a few weeks.

Its been three months and I still have not gotten a refund.  I call the 877 customer service number to check and am being told "Im sorry, but we have not reached your date yet.  This experience has left a bad taste in my mouth and makes me wonder how many people they have requesting refund why it takes so long, or is this a ploy to put me off and not refund my money.

They are disgusting.  I would never recommend anyone to this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2011 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Laser-Skincare/FT-LAUDERDALE-Florida-33308/American-Laser-Skincare-3-MONTHS-AND-STILL-CANT-GET-A-REFUND-OF-DEPOSIT-FT-LAUDERDALE-Fl-780779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Laser Skincare