Complaint Review: American Legal Services

• Reported By: Kdunn2 — Wheatland Indiana
American Legal Services
Internet USA

American Legal Services Michael Shaw Grapevine Internet

I got a call this morning from American Legal Services from a guy named Michael Shaw he said I was being sued because of a loan I never got, he stated they tried to take the application fee out of my bank, which they didn't, and that it was declined so I was being sued for it and that my lawyer needed to contact them. He barely spoke English I had to listen to the voicemail three times before I even knew what he was saying... Just to get him to stop calling I called him and said I would have my lawyer call them, which will not be happening. This is ridiculous if you can't speak English DO NOT Pretend to work for any legal service in America. Nice try though.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2014 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Legal-Services/internet/American-Legal-Services-Michael-Shaw-Grapevine-Internet-1131190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Legal Services