Complaint Review: Amerigas LP

• Submitted: Mon, August 18, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 18, 2008

• Reported By:Panama City Florida
Amerigas LP
1832 E 3rd Street Panama City, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 850-763-6511
  • Web:
  • Category: Employees

Amerigas LP Doesn't stand up for the employees and allows mistreatment Panama City Florida

Amerigas. Their employee conduct is a joke. I worked with the company for a year and a half. Another employee (she considered herself to be office manager but truly held no title) was transferred in after I had been there a few months. Her negative attitude was (and still is for the current employees) a constant burden on everyone. But I became the target of her rudeness.

As did many of the clients there. I made several complaints to the manager, but he ran three offices and had little time for my complaints. At one point some deposits came missing (supposedly) and the blame went on me, although the responsibility of making the deposits should have gone to Martha--Office Manager Extraordinaire.

She rarely went to the bank because she was too busy dictating work for other people to do while she sat around and did nothing. Nevertheless, I was fired---I think she had something to do with that. Since I have discovered from other current employees that the bank was at fault with the missing deposits. However, I have received no apology or anything for my job loss. Oh well, I am happier now. However, she still works there.

Leigh
Panama City, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2008 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amerigas-LP/Panama-City-Florida-32401/Amerigas-LP-Doesnt-stand-up-for-the-employees-and-allows-mistreatment-Panama-City-Florida-364077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amerigas LP