Complaint Review: Ameripos

• Submitted: Sun, March 14, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 19, 2004

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
Ameripos
1250 E Hallendale Beach Blvd #505 Hallendale, Florida U.S.A.

Ameripos ripoff Hallendale Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: AmeriPOS law suit

*Consumer Comment: Looking for Ripped -off Distributors of AmeriPOS or Radiant Telecom

I've been with AmeriPOS since 3/11/03 after initially talking with Ron Sloan and his referrals - Tracy Lawton and Ace Grove. I did all the due diligence I knew how to do.

Attempting to cancel my order within "45 days" (see paragraph one of AmeriPOS contract) was rebuffed resulting in no cancellation. Eventually my terminals arrived a second time after my refusing the first delivery which arrived after 45 "calendar days". After many calls, unreturned msgs, attempts at ***selling*** to the "leads" provided and much wrangling AmeriPOS eventually offered to place my terminals in the
Bakersfield, CA area in mid September, 2003. How well are the locations doing? I've received about $3. As of today, 3/14/04, there haven't been any transactions since last year.

Draw your own conclusions and call me with any questions:

Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2004 10:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ameripos/Hallendale-Florida-33009/Ameripos-ripoff-Hallendale-Florida-83858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ameripos

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Maragaret,

This site won't let us communicate with each other easily and as a result you may not be able to reach me in time but try ASAP since there is a law suit underway and you have until 8/30.04 to sign up if you get the appropriate info in time. My phone number in under Hovda in the directory for Tucson, AZ. If they don't block this URL, visit it ASAP put the usual "www" in front of "kioskscams" and then the usual .com. at the end. All the info you need is at this site.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

#3 Consumer Suggestion

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Looking for Ripped -off Distributors of AmeriPOS or Radiant Telecom

AUTHOR: Margaret - (U.S.A.)

I am, unfortunately, one of those that was ripped-off by AmeriPOS and Radiant Telecom as a distributor. I thought I did "due diligence" by even flying to Hallendale to check out the offices, making calls to so-called distributors, etc. I and my partner were duped.

I am looking for others that are in the same position, are willing to communicate directly with me and take legal action.

I have been in contact with the California Attorney General's office and they advised me to get a lawyer and possibly form a class action lawsuit, if I could find others in the same position.

Please don't let this go without taking any action. If you've been defrauded by AmeriPOS or its related companies, TAKE ACTION! The best way we can do this as individual distributors is to ban together and form a class action suit.

[Place your comments below and be sure to include your FULL contact information so Rip-off Report can contact you.]