Complaint Review: Andy Lewis Heating And Air

• Submitted: Wed, June 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 05, 2008

• Reported By:las vegas Nevada
Andy Lewis Heating And Air
9300 North Lakebrook Rd Charolette, North Carolina U.S.A.

Andy Lewis Heating And Air Falsely billed for repairs never made Fraudulently charged my credit card Charolette North Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: FALSIFIED REPORT FOR ANDY LEWIS HEATING AND AIR

This company sent out a repair man that looked as if he had just crawled out from under a dumpster. He reeked of marijuana and alcohol and when he attempted to climb the ladder to my roof he almost fell ! I demanded that he leave my home immediately, at which point he became beligerent and argumentative with me.

Four days later I received a bill for repairs that were never made to my A/C. I made repeated attempts to contact the customer service representative LYNN MCANDREW who always seemed to be on a "conference call". For an entire week I attempted to reach MS. Mcandrew with no luck .

11 days after the incident i noticed a charge to my visa card for over $1,200 !!! from Andy Lewis' heating and air !!! I still have not been able to resolve this matter with Ms. Lynn Mcandrew who refuses to answer her phone.

I am now doing my best to resolve this matter with my credit card company. i have no idea how they managed to get my visa number to begin with but I urge everyone out there not to use Andy Lewis' A/C. They are complete rip-off artists.

Kevin
las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2008 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andy-Lewis-Heating-And-Air/Charolette-North-Carolina-25214/Andy-Lewis-Heating-And-Air-Falsely-billed-for-repairs-never-made-Fraudulently-charged-my-c-337171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Andy Lewis Heating And Air

FALSIFIED REPORT FOR ANDY LEWIS HEATING AND AIR

AUTHOR: Andy Lewis - (U.S.A.)

IT IS CLEAR THAT THIS REPORT IS FALSE FOR SEVERAL REASONS. 1ST THE PERSON WHO SUBMITTED THE COMPLAINT IS IN LAS VEGAS, NV- WE ARE LOCATED IN CHARLOTTE, NC AND DO NOT DO ANY WORK OUT OF NC, OR SC. 2ND THEY REFERNCE LYNN MCANDREW AS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACT, LYNN MCANDREW HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SERVICE DEPARTMENT, SHE IS IN CHARGE OF MARKETING. 3RD THERE IS NO RECORD OF THIS SUPPOSED CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION, IF THE AUTHER OF THE COMPLAINT WOULD LIKE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF THIS TRANSACTION WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO FIX. WE HAVE NO WAY OF GETTING ANYONES CREDIT CARD #. I BELIEVE THE AUTHOR OF THIS COMPLAINT IS A GENTLEMAN BY THE NAME OF KELLY D FROM BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE 1-866-472-8764. HE IS UPSET WITH LYNN BECAUSE SHE WOULD NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM IN REGARDS TO MARKETING. I AM EMPLOYEE OF ANDY LEWIS HEATING AND AIR AND MY HUSBAND IS A POLICE OFFICER AND HE IS HAVING A TRACE RUN ON THE EMAIL THAT WAS FOWARDED FROM OUR WEBSITE TO LYNN TO FIND THE CULPRIT AND WE WILL PRESS CHARGES FOR FALSFING A REPORT AND CONTACT KELLY'S SUPERIOUR IN REGARDS TO THIS MATTER. WE CARE DEEPLY FOR OUR CUSTOMERS AND WOULD NEVER LET ANYTHING LIKE THIS EVER HAPPEN. IF WE EVER HAVE A CUSTOMER COMPLAINT WE TAKE IT VERY SERIOUSLY. I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR THE INDIVIDUAL THAT FEELS THEY NEED TO HURT SOMEONE ELSE TO MAKE THEMSELF FEEL BETTER. THIS PERSON MUST NOT HAVE HIGH MORALS.