Complaint Review: Angela Curtis/Sarl Atoll

• Updated: Thu, November 04, 2004

• Reported By:hugu Oklahoma
Angela Curtis/Sarl Atoll
astro-group.com Internet U.S.A.

Angela Curtis - Sarl Atoll ripoff on reading report not sent after payment was made Internet

*Consumer Comment: Sincere help of psychic

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: an opportunity to absolutely DENY the accusations of fraud

this is a rip off. after receiving several emails with different rates i finally bought a reading for $30 US.

i received confirmation several times but never received the reading. i sent several messages regarding the reading and once received a response saying that my money had been received and she was working on the reading.

after several months and several more emails requesting the reading or my money refunded i have never received either the reading or my money refunded.

be aware that this is a rip off and you will lose your money.

Robin
hugo, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2004 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-CurtisSarl-Atoll/internet/Angela-Curtis-Sarl-Atoll-ripoff-on-reading-report-not-sent-after-payment-was-made-Intern-115214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela Curtis/Sarl Atoll

Sincere help of psychic

AUTHOR: Bunny - (Singapore)

Dear Robin,

This is my own opinion and would like to express my comments about the report you submitted.

I received reading from astrologer Angela Curtis sometime ago, and she never failed to deliver the reading to me. Even though there was a few days delay but I trusted her committement to fully concentrate on my reading.

There could be a misunderstanding that you have not receive your reading.

Be happy.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

an opportunity to absolutely DENY the accusations of fraud

AUTHOR: Angela - (Europe)

Hello there Robin,

I am happy to read your comments on the site today, as it gives me an opportunity to absolutely DENY the accusations of fraud.

I write to you today in order to ammend and rectify an obvious misunderstanding.

I will more than happy to search our computer database about your personal records and payment details, and we'll be happy to have my assistant resend your reading to you.

If you would like to respond to me directly at reading@intrnic.com with your email adresse and your date of birth I can begin to search your information immediatedly.

Again I resent the allegations I have read today. I Angela Curtis am NOT a fraud.

Your astrologer