Complaint Review: Angela, Sara Freder, Pasqualina - astro-group.com

• Updated: Mon, March 13, 2006

• Reported By:New York New York
Angela, Sara Freder, Pasqualina - astro-group.com
www.astro-group.com Bordeaux, France, Internet France

Angela, Sara Freder, Pasqualina scamed me for $58.00 for astrological reading astro-group.com Bordeaux France Internet

I believed this "astrologer" would be able to give me some guidance for some personal problems. I checked out several other "astrologers" and she seemed to know what she was talking about.

Because I was feeling desperate, I fell for the scam.
I only learned she was a scam and used several AKA's (of course)after the fact.

I know I was taken, I feel very foolish and humiliated. Shame on me. But, SHAME ON HER for taking advantage of desperate, unsuspecting people looking for guidance.

Louise
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2006 01:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angela-Sara-Freder-Pasqualina-astro-groupcom/Bordeaux-France-Internet/Angela-Sara-Freder-Pasqualina-scamed-me-for-5800-for-astrological-reading-astro-group-180804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angela, Sara Freder, Pasqualina - astro-group.com