Complaint Review: Anna's Linens

• Reported By: Ruby — Tulsa Oklahoma USA
Anna's Linens
3550 Hyland Ave, Costa Mesa, California 92626 Internet United States of America

*Author of original report: Squeaky Wheel Gets Results

*Author of original report: 2/7/2013 8:56 PM Anna's Linens This company's customer service sucks! They won't give my money back, even after I sent item back! Internet

I ordered two sets of sheets from Anna's Linens from their internet store. Only one set arrived. I got in contact with them and told them one set was missing. They did send a second set, but it was the wrong size. I sent them back the next day with the form enclosed for returns. It cost me $10 to send them back.

After a week went by, I called and was informed the sheets did not arrive. So now, I'm out $40. I sent emails six times and phoned several times. No answer to any of it. I left voice messages. No answer.

Finally, I got mad and told them to refund my money and they could keep their sheets. They sent me the $10 it cost to return them. Now if they did that, they got the sheets. I was really getting upset that they were ignoring me, so I called their corporate offices. Their voice mail says they will check the voice mail every hour. If it's after working hours, they will call back the next day. That was Monday and Tuesday I left voice mails, they never called back.

So if they won't return phone calls or emails, they won't answer a letter. I never raised my voice, I was polite in my emails and phone calls and didn't get upset with them till it was obvious they were ripping me off. I waited an extra day before I filed this report to give them ample time to refund my money. Still no phone call, email, refund or sheets. It's Thursday, and I want people to know you can't trust this company. They talk nice till they get your money, then if there's a problem, you simply don't exist anymore.

The quality of the sheets that I did keep sucked. Thin, they pilled after the first night, and the elastic broke after two nights. Just what I need. Crappy sheets flopping around on my bed. I gave them to the dog to sleep on.

All I have to say to Alan Gladstone, the CEO, is that your mother would be appalled at the way you treat your customers. The people at the online store I ordered from KNOW those sheets were returned. They ripped me off, and YOU won't take responsibility for the people who work for you. All you people had to do was treat me with respect and just give me the money back or send the sheets in the correct size, and I would not be doing this. I hope the other people you've ripped off make reports too. I know I'm not the only one. I've seen the reviews.

Shoulda called me back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Annas-Linens/internet/Annas-Linens-This-companys-customer-service-sucks-They-wont-give-my-money-back-even-1010696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anna's Linens

Squeaky Wheel Gets Results

AUTHOR: Ruby - (USA)

Today I received a full refund from Anna's Linens. No apology, but I didn't expect one. If they hadn't treated me so badly, I would not have made so many comments all over the web about them. There are many unhappy customers on their facebook page, so I hope they straighten up and start treating people right. This will all come back on them someday if they don't. Karma can sneak up and bite you in the butt if you act like a fool.

AUTHOR: Ruby - (USA)

I looked on Anna's Linens Facebook page today and was amazed at the people who posted there, saying the things they had bought from the store and online fell apart after the first washing. Many, many people are unhappy with their shoddy merchandise, unethical business practices and lack of any kind of "customer service". Looks like I wasn't the only one ripped off.