Complaint Review: Apex Digital Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, March 20, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, March 20, 2005

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Apex Digital Inc.
2626 Vista Industria Compton, California U.S.A.

Apex Digital Inc. Never returned TV after sent for repair Compton California

I sent My Television model GT2015DV to apex to get repaired from the picture tube failing, I sent it to them December 26, 2004, It is now almost 3 months since I sent the Television and still do not have it back. Everytime I call them to see whats going on I get a different story. The story is sometimes, "WE have not recieved the unit" when i check the status it says sent and signed by a gvega!!! the next time I call its "we are waiting for parts call back in a week" when i call back they go back to they never got it... i ask to speak to a supervisor, supervisor says they got it they are escalating the issues i will get it back in 3 weeks ......Well 3 weeks later I still dont Have My Television!!!!!!! And yet again when I try to call they give me some bull crap story like they never got it or its still in repair!!!!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2005 11:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apex-Digital-Inc/Compton-California-90221/Apex-Digital-Inc-Never-returned-TV-after-sent-for-repair-Compton-California-135785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apex Digital Inc.