Complaint Review: Appera Whitening System

• Submitted: Mon, April 25, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 25, 2005

• Reported By:Golden Colorado
Appera Whitening System
Apperawhitening.com New Port Beach, California U.S.A.

Appera Whitening System won't send cancellation notice, fraudlent billing ripoff New Port Beach California

I signed up for the free 14 day trial, for appera whitening system. And then I saw these rip off notices on-line about how this company is riping people off. So I tried to cancel but I have a feeling they won't cancel it. I also noticed that i had more money taken out of my account than the price they told me. Please help me get out of this situation, and keep them from billing me more!!!

Matt
Golden, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2005 10:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appera-Whitening-System/New-Port-Beach-California-92660/Appera-Whitening-System-wont-send-cancellation-notice-fraudlent-billing-ripoff-New-Port-140354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appera Whitening System