Complaint Review: Aqua Finance

• Reported By: Anonymous — Texas United States of America
Aqua Finance
1 Corporate Drive Wausau, Wisconsin United States of America

Aqua Finance I am a victim too! Wausau Wisconsin

My husband and I are also victims of Aqua Finance. Someone came knocking to our door to sell us this water filter. We had just bought our first home and we were recently married. I said no. This sales person came back the next day to talk to my husband while I was still at work and finally convinced him to get the damn thing. So, like a lot of people we lost our jobs and were losing our house. We called them and told them immediately what had happened and told them to come pick up their system since it was a "secured debt". They said no. So after that, they made our lives a living hell. The phone calls would not stop. They were harassing us to the point of telling us that they were going to take away our cars, garnish our wages, etc. That we were going to get thrown in jail. I mean I could not even sleep. They were sending people to our house to check up on us. The phone calls and letters to our new jobs would not stop, I mean one day my manager even told me that if they didnt stop calling or faxing papers over that he was going to have to let me go. Then they kept on pulling our credit report like once a month. I was like WTF is going on here... I mean we owe money to a lot of different companies and no one NO ONE does this. I tried to talk to them but they would just tell me that I was a horrible person for not paying my debt. I would even try to tell them that I would pay $10 a month but unless I could pay $100 they were not going to take anything. I even tried sending my $10 one month but they still reported me late, and reported me to the credit bureau. I called them and tried to work with them. I mean with no job, and my husband trying to get jobs here and there, there was no way that we could afford $100 a month, especially when we could not pay our rent. So, finally we are now getting back on our feet and paying everything back. And you know what, I will make sure that we never NEVER ever pay not one penny to Aqua Finance. They have done enough damage to our credit, and our emotional lives. They will never see a penny from me! Also, I even went to refinance my car recently and of course Aqua Finance came up on my credit report. So I was going to explain to the lender and they said you know what, we have heard so many horrible stories from these people and have seen what they do to peoples credit reports that it is sickening and it did not affect me one bit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2010 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aqua-Finance/Wausau-Wisconsin-54401/Aqua-Finance-I-am-a-victim-too-Wausau-Wisconsin-607995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aqua Finance