Complaint Review: Arcadia Finanicial

• Submitted: Fri, April 11, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, June 06, 2003

• Reported By:beloit Wisconsin
Arcadia Finanicial
P.o. Box 4367 Carol Stream, Illinois U.S.A.

Arcadia Financial ripoff harrassing phone calls, they hung up on me Carol Stream Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Arcadia thanked me for the $10k tip!

They are idiots! They make me feel like I'm the only customer they have. They tell us to call them back the same week even if we make payment arrangements! They wouldn't have a job if it weren't for us.

They gave us the loan so you'd think they could be a little more understanding when we get a few days behind. one day one guy called us to say that we should have a talk with our teenage daughter because of her attitude to them because she told them to call back when we get home.

In talking to them that day the guy hung up on us! when we called back to report being hung up on, the representitive said, I can't even imagine anyone here doing that! Idiots,I say!

David
beloit, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2003 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arcadia-Finanicial/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197-4367/Arcadia-Financial-ripoff-harrassing-phone-calls-they-hung-up-on-me-Carol-Stream-Illinois-52575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arcadia Finanicial

Arcadia thanked me for the $10k tip!

AUTHOR: Connie - (U.S.A.)

Arcadia thanked me for the more than $10k "tip" when they reposessed my car. They said I owed them more than the original loan amount after paying on the car for more than a year. When I tried to talk to them the and asked about all the money I had paid in the man, just one of the many who harrass you weekly even when your payments are current, thanked me for the $10k tip saying that's how I get paid.

He went on to tell me I was sorry and low class for not paying him for "his" car he let me drive.
What kind of customer service is that?

Walk before you finance anything through Arcadia. They are worst than crooks. They're Rapist!