Complaint Review: Argent Mortgage , Ameriquest , PO BAMC

• Submitted: Sat, November 25, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, November 26, 2006

• Reported By:Gardendale Alabama
Argent Mortgage , Ameriquest , PO BAMC
PO Box 11000 Santa Ana, California U.S.A.

Argent Mortgage, Ameriquest ,AMCArgent Mortgage, PO BAMC Loan Rescinded with 3 day waiting period; AMC sold loan and reported loan as a foreclosure Santa Ana California

*Consumer Comment: sounds like ameriquest to me !!!

I cancelled a mortgage loan with Argrnt Mortgage because the loan had predatory lending characteristics that alerted me. Then I was sent a letter that they had sold my loan and I started getting bills and threats although the loan never existed, then they reported a foreclosure on my credit report under Ameriquest.

They change names at their convenience and to give you the run around when you try to resove problems. This has ruined my credit and damaged me financially because I want a fair refinance to make home repairs. I have been trying to get this resolved for months. I know they have broken the law numerous times and I need some legal advice to protect my rights.

Janiece
Gardendale, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2006 11:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Argent-Mortgage-Ameriquest-PO-BAMC/Santa-Ana-California-92711-1000/Argent-Mortgage-Ameriquest-AMCArgent-Mortgage-PO-BAMC-Loan-Rescinded-with-3-day-waiting-222248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Argent Mortgage , Ameriquest , PO BAMC

sounds like ameriquest to me !!!

AUTHOR: Loren - (U.S.A.)

sounds like ameriquests fraudulant ways to me.
when it comes to ameriquest you minde as well forget about it, these people get away with murder as if they are above the law, probally because they have bush in there pocket.
try calling the bbb and the attorney general in your state maybe they can help. if not get an attorney and file a law suit on them.