- Report: #422650
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Arizonadriver.com
Arizonadriver.com15333 N. Pima Rd. Suite 225 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.
Arizonadriver.com online diversion course Scottsdale Arizona
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. The site claims to give a discount for students but when I inquired what the discount was they said they didn't have one but they could offer me a free certificate or expedited shipping when I completed the course. Both were worthless offers to me.
2. The site tells you the price is $7 per credit hour. What does that mean. There are alot of fees they don't tell you about.
3. The environmental course is ridicuolusly difficult to pass. I can understand if you were required to remember some course material or some pictures but they expect you to remember in what portion of the exam the hints were located in. They tell you to take notes of the sections but of course the test isn't open book so what good does it do?
4. The website makes signing up sound quick and easy. They don't inform you until after you've entered your credit card information that you must wait until they supposedly find out if you are eligible from the court system. I doubt they even check because when I called the court the day after I was confirmed eligible the court still hadn't received my citation from the police agency yet.
Dont' waste your valuable time or your money!
Cheated in arizona
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arizonadrivercom/Scottsdale-Arizona-85255/Arizonadrivercom-online-diversion-course-Scottsdale-Arizona-422650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.