scared

• Reported By:Pahrump Nevada
As Seen On TV.com
http://www.asseenontv.com/atozproductlist.html Internet U.S.A.

As Seen On TV.com Fraud Internet

I ordered one set of Aqua Globes @ $14.95 + $7.95 shipping and handling. I received a total of Eight. There was no invoice with the shipment. I called my credit card company to verify the amount charged to my account and found out there is a charge of $45.84. I attempted to call customer service 6 times each and every time they were busy with other customers and refered me to the internet. I sent three e-mails prior to getting anything from them and that consisted of another number to call 877-349-3451, which is constantly busy. My credit card company tried to get through to both numbers only to find out what i was telling them is true. I have told my credit card company I am willing to pay for what I ordered but would not pay for the other items received nor am I going to pay for returning something I did not order. If this company wants their merchandise back they are welcome to send me postage to get it back. No had i ordered it and was not satisfied i would pay for the return as soon as I can contact them for a "RETURN AUTHORIZATION"
Buyers Beware.

One P O'ed Customer
Pahrump, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2008 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/As-Seen-On-TVcom/internet/As-Seen-On-TVcom-Fraud-Internet-400840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on As Seen On TV.com