Complaint Review: Ashworth University

• Submitted: Mon, August 04, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 09, 2009

• Reported By:Nazareth Pennsylvania
Ashworth University
430 Technology Parkway Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

Ashworth University failure to give me my degree Norcross Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: Don't know if you have this resolved

I started Ashworth College in 2004 for an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education. I breezed through the material and finished my last book for the course in the summer of 2005. However, I never recieved the last test for my final exam for the whole program to get my degree.

Whenever I called them to find out where my final exam was I could never reach a live person to speak with. I paid over $500.00 and now I still owe $1100.00. Now they send me collection letters for the remainder balance and yet I have no degree and I wasted my money.

I have no idea what the next step would be to get justice. If anyone can help I'm open to any suggestions.

Patty
Nazareth, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2008 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashworth-University/Norcross-Georgia-30092/Ashworth-University-failure-to-give-me-my-degree-Norcross-Georgia-359026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashworth University

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Don't know if you have this resolved

AUTHOR: Nans - (U.S.A.)

They are probably waiting for you to pay the balance. Before you pay them a cent make sure they will graduate you and give you a certificate after all this time.

You might try on the forums, but make sure that you ask them to reply by private message. They have no clue.

Good luck!