Complaint Review: Assurance America Insurance company

• Updated: Thu, May 22, 2014

• Reported By: ron w — pensacola Florida
Assurance America Insurance company
5500 interstate north parkway suite 600 Atlanta, Georgia USA

Assurance America Insurance company Awful, Awful, Awful, Awful this company is really bad. My wife had an accident with one of their clients, their client hit my wife and received a ticket, he was completely at fault, police report said so without reservation. Atlanta Georgia

Awful, Awful, Awful, Awful this company is really bad. My wife had an accident with one of their clients, their client hit my wife and received a ticket, he was completely at fault, police report said so without reservation. I filed a request for diminished value furnished 22 pages of documents all supporting my case. First they ignored me but finally called and said my wife was 20% at fault however refused to pay any amount and said I was to furnish documents to support my claim, even after furnishing 22 documents, they would not tell me what documents were required. My claim is for $2133 this issue has become more than just money to me I will be their worst nightmare, I will file complaints with all agencies in all states, and will take them to court, the judge will decide if they pay or not. Anyone that gets their insurance with them or has to deal with them is asking for trouble.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2014 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assurance-America-Insurance-company/Atlanta-Georgia-30328/Assurance-America-Insurance-company-Awful-Awful-Awful-Awful-this-company-is-really-bad-1148815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assurance America Insurance company