Complaint Review: Asurion insurance

• Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Ruth — San Clemente California
Asurion insurance
648 Grass,ere park Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

Asurion insurance Verizon insurer Charged me for a broken phone I sent back in their labeled box Nashville, Tennessee

My daughters phone was stolen I called Asurion for a replacement. It was $200 to replace the I phone 4 GS. They sent a new one which was broken. They claimed that couldn't be true all phones go thru a quality control. I replied , it must've been human error because this one doesn't work. So after battling with them I got a customer rep that sent a new one.

3days later I dropped in a US postal mailbox in the labeled return box. I just received a $300 charge on my credit card they are saying they never received it. I am furious. I have never been one to want to sue anyone but there is a racquet going on.

I googled Asurion lawsuits after I filed a complaint with my credit card company and was amazed at all the wrong doing that has occurred .. Oddly enough this happened to a girlfriend of mine. What are the odds? This is obviously happening a lot and they should not get away with it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asurion-insurance/Nashville-Tennessee-37211/Asurion-insurance-Verizon-insurer-Charged-me-for-a-broken-phone-I-sent-back-in-their-label-1037005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asurion insurance