Complaint Review: Atoll Begles

• Updated: Sun, June 09, 2013

• Reported By: doxtatorbs — Green Bay Wisconsin
Atoll Begles
Internet USA

Atoll Begles She claims to be an astrologer but in reality she charged me 40 dollars for something that is a joke Internet

*Author of original report: FYI

*Author of original report: Thanks for pointing out the obvious

*Author of original report: Not as naive as you believe

*Author of original report: Relax people

*Consumer Comment: This is funny.

*Consumer Comment: FYI

Jenna claimed to be able to give me a report about my past lives for 40 dollars, you can tell its a generic reading she mass produces and is hard to even read because the words are all jumbled together, I contacted her several times and she refuses to return my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atoll-Begles/internet/Atoll-Begles-She-claims-to-be-an-astrologer-but-in-reality-she-charged-me-40-dollars-for-1057786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atoll Begles

FYI

AUTHOR: doxtatorbs - ()

I got no where with Jenna/ Atoll Begles, however my credit card did reimburse me my money because they knew she was a fraud, so at least I did get refunded, but this woman still needs to be stopped from ripping off people regardless if anyone thinks some people are naive or not, No one deserves to be cheated and screwed over....

Thanks for pointing out the obvious

AUTHOR: doxtatorbs - ()

I stated in my other rebuttal I just want to make sure she stops scamming people, I will get my money back regardless, but others wont be as lucky

Not as naive as you believe

AUTHOR: doxtatorbs - ()

First of all I had conversations with this so called astrolger and she assured me how accurate and real she was and stands behind her work. I kept all of our correspondence and I knew she was a flake to begin with, but she had screwed enough people over which I knew, so I was curious to to see what she would do when I received here so called past-time report and called her out on it. Its a bit amusing all the stiff that I have but since its 120 pages long I couldnt upload it on here. I wasn't being duped if she doesn't refund my money I will get it back regardless because of errors she made along the way.......I just wanted others to know that Jenna is a fraud as all so called fortune tellers are.

Relax people

AUTHOR: doxtatorbs - ()

I knew she was a flake that is why I have 120 pages of what was said between us and what she sent me....I want others to know what she is.....

This is funny.

AUTHOR: Inspector - ()

It is also sad that there are so many that throw their money into this type of scam. How is it in this day and age that you can believe in this type of thing?

FYI

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

There is no such thing as "psychics, spellcasters, tarot readers" etc etc.  They are all con artists period!! Stop wasting your money on these LOSERS!

skywave