Complaint Review: Auctions For Income, Success Team, PMI

• Submitted: Sat, August 06, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, August 06, 2005

• Reported By:San Diego California
Auctions For Income, Success Team, PMI
5521 Schaefer Avenue Chino, California U.S.A.

Auctions For Income, Success Team, PMI ripoff, super hard-sell, needs money now to take advantage of coaching Chino California
*UPDATE ..Rip-off Report Investigation - PMI - Rip-off Report gives PMI a positive rating after Professional Marketing International declared its goal to achieve total customer satisfaction & excellent customer service - PMI claimed & continues to demonstrate its sincere desire to clear up any unresolved matters & safeguard against similar issues in the future. We discovered many complaints filed against PMI were meant for another company with a similar name.

I fell for the Dave Espino Auction For Income spiel and ordered the 39.95 package. I watched the DVD and looked over the booklets and paperwork and I thought it would be useful for when I was ready to auction the items I have. A week goes by and I get a phone call from the Success Team rep who interviews me as a candidate for an Internet Auction Success Story.

They talk a good game. The next guy calls me a day later and really lays it on. They ask all the right questions as far as what my goals are, how much money I'd like to be making 3 mos, 6 mos, 1 year from now. I was starting to get excited and I know they thought they had me hooked. All I needed to do was pay them $2,985 and I was on my way to a successful internet business.

They would have had it too if my credit card info hadn't gotten hung up somehow. That gave me a day to reconsider.

I decided to check the BBB and found they had a bad rating. I also read the comments posted here. The Cease and Desist Order from Illinois clinched it for me.

He called back this morning and I told him what I found out and he suggested I check a couple of websites of people who went through the program which I did. I emailed them to ask about their experience with the program. One came back as Addressee Unknown and I haven't heard from the other one yet.

He called again 2 hours later and asked if I was ready to pony up and join the team. I told him no and he kept trying to talk me into it. I told him that no one puts that kind of money into a business without first finding out all they can about it. Especially after only 1 day. I would not bend and he said he couldn't keep that Coaching spot available for me. It would go to someone else.

So, thanks to you all. You've saved me a bunch of money and probably a lot of aggravation. To anyone considering investing in Auctions for Income, don't fall for the hype. Everything you need to get started is on E-Bay anyway.

Wilma
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2005 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auctions-For-Income-Success-Team-PMI/Chino-California-91710/Auctions-For-Income-Success-Team-PMI-ripoff-super-hard-sell-needs-money-now-to-take-ad-152762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auctions For Income, Success Team, PMI