Complaint Review: Audiofile 583lr Home Theater Speakers

• Submitted: Tue, July 08, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, July 08, 2003

• Reported By:Miramar Florida
Audiofile 583lr Home Theater Speakers
Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Audiofile 583lr Home Theater Speakers ripoff victimized many consumers deceptive company ripoff con-artists took us for all we had Boca Raton Florida

I was working and i went to my truck. I saw two guy pull up saying they were on there way back from a delivery and came across two set of speakers .The one guy maybe 20yr old saying thay where trying to get rid of the speakers showing me this card with spec and price saying thay were extra from the delivery. And whatevery price that would not be to mouch but enough for the trobble 150 a piece all the while in a rush. Told me of the warrenty info even opened the box.

Thinking I had a good deal I fail for it say if i didn't need them I could sell them my self He said retail price 1459 for 280 that a good deal He said. So I got home to see what I could find an the next thing I see is RIP OFF SCAM your web sit boy that made me feel really s#!#ty . I didn't try the speakers but now what do I do? hope this go through because you asked for company info but I could not find any no email no nothing. MAN THIS REALLY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Craig & allyson
Miramar, Florida

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2003 09:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audiofile-583lr-Home-Theater-Speakers/Boca-Raton-Florida-33462/Audiofile-583lr-Home-Theater-Speakers-ripoff-victimized-many-consumers-deceptive-company-63109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audiofile 583lr Home Theater Speakers