Complaint Review: Aura Vie

• Updated: Tue, March 25, 2014

• Reported By: Chrissy — Carson City Nevada
Aura Vie
Amazon Web Site Internet, Select State/Province USA

Aura Vie I was at the Amazon web site, asked to take survey and would recieve free sampler gift of skin care products and pay shipping only. Internet

I had a gift card for Amazon. I went to the web site and up came a survey with big bold letters AMAZON.COM. Asking to take the survey and recieve a special gift. I did the survey and next was a choice of 3 gifts to choose from and I pay only shipping charges. I looked around for possible scam didn't notice anything but did not read the VERY fine print .The advertisment said FREE, Samples. I recieved days later about 6 oz of skin care products. Two weeks went by and one day I notice a 97.88 charge to my checking account. I called the number posted to my account I find that it is AuraVie. I called and was on hold for a half an hour. I was asked if I tried the product and I said yes. The rep I spoke with said well sorry mame I can not give you a refund because you used the product. Not only did I get charged for the free sample, apparently I agreed to recieve a monthly supply at 97.88 every month. BEWARE! What a shame there product can't stand on it's own! AureVie you should be ashamed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aura-Vie/Internet-Select-StateProvince/Aura-Vie-I-was-at-the-Amazon-web-site-asked-to-take-survey-and-would-recieve-free-sample-1133481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aura Vie