Complaint Review: Auravie skincare

• Updated: Thu, September 26, 2013

• Reported By: Denise — Sacramento, California
Auravie skincare
van Nuys, California USA

Auravie skincare I was very upset when I found my bank account was at -$101 because they took 98 from my ac and i did not agree to that I was offered a free trial not a discount on my first month. The invoice that came in the box should have said something about the monthly charge. van Nuys California

*Consumer Comment: Always read before ordering

I was offered a free trial for this skin care on the internet. I thought it sounded good so I went ahead and paid for the shipping only. I received the order and opened it up there was an invoice inside but all it said was a ballance of $0 was owed. Then a couple of days latter I pulled up my bank and it showed me at -$101 because they took $98 that I did not approve of then my bank gave me a $35 charge for limit charge. I called the company up and complained about the charge and they were only able to give me a $59 credit back to my account. But the more I think about it the madder I get I think I am going to call them back tomorrow and tell them I want it all back. as it is its costing me $35 insufitant funds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Auravie-skincare/van-Nuys-California-91410/Auravie-skincare-I-was-very-upset-when-I-found-my-bank-account-was-at-101-because-they-1087616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Auravie skincare

Always read before ordering

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

I found this on their site

RISK FREE TRIAL: Our Risk Free Trial policy requires You to  understand certain important dates. The policy, and the important dates for You  to know, are as follows:                  OFFER TERMS: IMPORTANT READ PURCHASE TERMS  BEFORE ORDERING: By placing your trial order today, you agree to be enrolled in  a 10-day trial offer for $4.95 S&H. After the 10 day trial expires, and if  you have not cancelled your order within the 10-day trial period and return all  product shipments, you agree that your card will be charged $97.88 for our advanced  AuraVie SkinCare as part of this exclusive member auto-ship program. Your  monthly member auto-ship will recur at $97.88, including S&H, every month  from the time your 10-day trial expires until you cancel. If you choose to opt  out of the risk free 10-day trial, all product shipments must be returned at  the customer's expense. Call our customer care at 866-216-9336 within your  10-day trial period to cancel. By submitting this order, I hereby agree to the  T&C's of this offer and the member auto-ship program. For additional  purchase, cancellation, return, refund and other details, and for our privacy  policy, see Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy. Risk Free Trial is  limited to 1 offer per household.

Regardless of whether You cancel Your Risk Free Trial in a  timely fashion or not, You will be responsible to pay the shipping and handling  charges associated with Your Product (currently ranging between $2.95 and  $9.95, depending on the Product ordered). You agree that we can charge Your  credit card for this amount, and You agree to pay such amount regardless of  whether You cancel Your Risk Free Trial in a timely fashion or not. No refunds  will be issued for shipping and handling charges.