Complaint Review: Authenticwatches.com

• Reported By: Y F — Seminole Florida
Authenticwatches.com
207 West Los Angeles Avenue #348 Moorpark, California USA

Authenticwatches.com Authentic Watches Watch seller online Moorpark California

I bought what i believed to be a genuine ORIS watch from authenticWatches.com when I went to register it with ORIS it coudl not be registred. I contacted  authenticWatches.com and they told me that they were not an authorized ORID dealer and the warranty was throught them. I asked them to take it backm they refused. I contacted AMEX and dispute it, so authenticWatches.com called me and told me they wouldnow take it back, but I must shipback right away. I told them I was abroad and they wrote to me confirming in an email that they would pay the shipping charge of $100+, I shipped it back, they still woudl not credit back claiming that they coudl not as dispute was stil open, even thought it was closed in their favor as they agreed to return it.

I filed a new dispute and won, but they never paid for shipping and are to a toal bunch of liars and cheats.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2013 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Authenticwatchescom/Moorpark-California-93021/Authenticwatchescom-Authentic-Watches-Watch-seller-online-Moorpark-California-1109026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Authenticwatches.com