Complaint Review: AutoSource

• Submitted: Mon, September 01, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, October 12, 2008

• Reported By:bridgeport Connecticut
AutoSource
Fairfield Avenue Bridgeport, Connecticut U.S.A.

AutoSource Shady Operation--Would not return my downpayment after they claimed it was refundable!!!Bridgeport Connecticut

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: buyers are liars!!!

I was going to purchase an Audi from them. They asked me to leave a deposit and I asked if it was refundable...he said "of course". The next day my wife changed her mind and wanted a lower-mileage car...I contacted them and they said they were going to keep the deposit because someone else had came to see the car in the last 24 hours(yeah right!)....so they lost the sale. Total Rip-off!!!! I asked why they wouldn't call the gentleman back and they said they didn't get his phone #....DUH!!!
Avoid these clowns....they are not professional and the place is a mess!

Toddquattro
bridgeport, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2008 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AutoSource/Bridgeport-Connecticut-06101/AutoSource-Shady-Operation-Would-not-return-my-downpayment-after-they-claimed-it-was-refu-368719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AutoSource

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

buyers are liars!!!

AUTHOR: Autosource - (U.S.A.)

Dear Mr. TKQUATTRO,
I know your real name and have all your personal information on file. Have you ever been sued for slander? You willingly left a deposit for the car. In 6 years of doing business in connecticut, I NEVER kept a deposit for any reason. I will be happy to post a copy of your cashed refund check for others to see. Secondly, you are the one that lied to me and said that you and your wife lost your jobs and therefore you were unable to go through with the purchase. I gladly returned your deposit!!! I would appreciate you recanting these lies, or i will be forced to take legal action against you.
Sincerely, Chris Durkin