Complaint Review: Aztlan Lowrider Bicycle

• Submitted: Wed, July 08, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, August 04, 2009

• Reported By:imperial California
Aztlan Lowrider Bicycle
aztlanbicycle.com/index.html Chino Hills, California U.S.A.

Aztlan Lowrider Bicycle lowrider bike company really is low, double charged me Chino Hills California

*Author of original report: aztlan still online taking money and not sending items

*Consumer Comment: HE ALSO GOT ME ASWELL

*Author of original report: Aztlan lowrider bicycles, Chino Hills Ca.

In April I purchased a bike and parts from Aztlan. After repeated tries at calling a number they do not answer, I conatacted BBB and my credit card company. With that I got results. Finally at the end of May I got my bike. But the bike came damaged and incomplete. After trying again to contact them through thier site, a fax number that does not work, a voice mail number they do not answer, I sent a letter to thier P.O. Box in the middle of june stating I would take a substitute for the rest of the items they owe me. I then contacted my credit card company again in july to see what I can do with this company and discovered that in early June they charged me again! 439.00. If I had not called my credit card company I may have not known until middle of july. I have since discovered they have no license and no way to find the owner. I have filed a complaint with chino hills police, my police and am trying to get the charges reversed on my credit card. This company is a scam. Beware!

Sam
imperial, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2009 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aztlan-Lowrider-Bicycle/Chino-Hills-California-91709/Aztlan-Lowrider-Bicycle-lowrider-bike-company-really-is-low-double-charged-me-Chino-Hills-467424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aztlan Lowrider Bicycle

aztlan still online taking money and not sending items

AUTHOR: Sam - (U.S.A.)

I discovered that Aztlan lowrider bicycles inc. also has/had a business in walnut ca. Their numbers have been disconnected. But they renewed thier domain name and gave a physical address in walnut ca. I have a phone number but like thier phone number in chino they do not answer. But I do have a physical address that I will give to the District att. or anyone that can stop this thief from ripping anyone else off. I will continue to track this owner down and do everything possible to get criminal charges brought against him. I am still trying to get the rest of my order and have the second illegal charge reversed. So IF the owner of this company is reading this, he had better reverse the illigal charges and send me the rest of my order. I AM in California and going to testify at your trial would not be a hardship for me. SO GIVE ME MY ORDER!

HE ALSO GOT ME ASWELL

AUTHOR: Silver - (U.S.A.)

BUT THE DIFFERENCE WITH ME I GOT PEOPLE AROUND THAT AREA. SO I ALREADY GAVE THEM THE WORD TO GO CHECK THE PLACE OUT.. ILL HAVE MORE INFO ON THIS SHORTLY.. HE NEVER SHIPPED MY PARTS..HE'LL FEEL THE HEAT WHEN MY PEOPLE FIND OUT WHERE HIS SHOP IS OR HIS HOME.. IM THE LAST GUY TO FUCK WITH! I HOPE YOUR READING THIS MOTHERFUCKER

AUTHOR: Sam - (U.S.A.)

I have discovered the last owner of this company was registered to a David Lee. He also ran a youth program, called Aztlan youth. Sad that a man who runs a program would rip off a parent trying to replace a show bike that was stolen from a young man. So not only was his bike stolen from him, but his hard earn money to replace it is being stolen from him by this crooked company AND his parent by chargeing the credit card twice!!!!! No wonder he won't anwser the phone!