stick

Complaint Review: BANK OF AMERICA

• Submitted: Mon, July 19, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, July 20, 2010

• Reported By: Janette — Sierrra Madre California U.S.A.
BANK OF AMERICA
P.O. Box 15026 Wimington, Delaware United States of America

BANK OF AMERICA BofA BofA credit card, Visa Signature, cheated me of my World Points. Wimington, Delaware

*Consumer Comment: Me too!

*Consumer Comment: Are you serious?

Bank of America should be ashamed for not keeping up with the current financial crisis and meeting the needs of their loyal customers.   I held a credit card with BofA for over 10 years and have always been in good standing.  I worked hard to accumulate 45,000 World Points.  Due to my foreclosure, BofA decided to cancel my credit card, without  any warning what so ever.  Even though I could not keep my house, I continued to meet my financial obligations with BofA.  To add injury to insult, I was not even given the opportunity to exchange my World Points. All those years of loyalty down the drain.  I am absolutely stupefied by BofA conduct.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2010 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BANK-OF-AMERICA/Wimington-Delaware-19850/BANK-OF-AMERICA-BofA-BofA-credit-card-Visa-Signature-cheated-me-of-my-World-Points-W-624897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BANK OF AMERICA

Me too!

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

"I am absolutely stupefied by BofA conduct. "

I'm pretty well stupified myself.  You seriously expect BofA to keep your credit line open after you foreclosed??    Do you know how credit works?

Your foreclosure signals all of your creditors that you are no longer a good risk.  BofA closed your credit card without warning because that's what they do to prevent bad risks from running up bills that they won't pay.   Until you have reestablished a good credit history, your 10 years in good standing mean nothing to BofA or anyone else who extends credit to you.

Are you serious?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Well I have to admit that is pretty darn loyal.  I mean you let your house go into foreclosure but made very sure that you continued to meet your "financial obligation" on your Credit Card.  I guess that plane ticket is really more valuble than your house.

Perhaps you are right.  Bank of America should have still considered you a good credit risk.  After all the only negative items on your credit report was a Foreclosure.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC