Complaint Review: BBV*HOTMOVIESALE.COM

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: Dr Mad — Lawrenceville Georgia United States of America
BBV*HOTMOVIESALE.COM

BBV*HOTMOVIESALE.COM Someway a bill was created unknowingly. Robert, asso., could not explain when or what essence of bill. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: HotMovieSale.com membership

I noticd a bill on my credit card billing that neither my wife nor I reconized. I called BBVHOTMOVIESALE.COM 2/20/13 and spoke to someone named Robert for claity. After a minute or two of "mumbo jumbo," I requested a cancellation. I still do not know what this is other than a broad-based promotion scheme. My wife and I do not know when it originate or how. I researched billings that go back to 5/16/12. Not being very computer-savy, I do not recall (unless mistakenly)enrolling in such a membership plan that they claimed I am enrolled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BBVHOTMOVIESALECOM/internet/BBVHOTMOVIESALECOM-Someway-a-bill-was-created-unknowingly-Robert-asso-could-not-exp-1017394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBV*HOTMOVIESALE.COM

HotMovieSale.com membership

AUTHOR: BBV Support Team - (United States of America)

Hello, I'm Jack from the HotMovieSale Support team.

We take all comments about our products and services very seriously.

Please note that our membership program is optional and there is no obligation to join in order to purchase any of the products we offer. Also, there is no automatic sign up during your shopping experience with us. In order to become a member, you must first agree to the terms and conditions of our offer, which are clearly shown to you before you make a purchase.

Additionally, having a membership entitles you to exclusive money-saving benefits such as Free Shipping on your first order, $5 off the first in-stock item you order as a new member, up to 30% off regular product prices each time you shop, extra discounts every month and much more. Plus, you have access to DVDs, books, music, video games, posters, vitamins and more, all at deeply discounted prices. Also, you are free to cancel your membership at anytime, at no cost to you.

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we strive to offer products and services that our customers value. We ask that you contact our Support Team either by telephone or by submitting a support ticket so that we can help resolve any issue you may have with our products or services.

To contact us, please visit http://www.hotmoviesale.com/support/

We also invite you to see what other customers are saying about our services, please visit our Testimonials page at: http://www.hotmoviesale.com/store/testimonials.aspx

Sincerely,